In this role, I am responsible for for keeping our 8 publishing sites seamlessly operating, whilst collaborating with our internal teams to ensure the smooth transition from page views into commercial revenue. I advise on profitability and implementation of new technology for campaigns with a consultative approach, liaising with internal/external stakeholders to help sell first-to-market tech opportunities for clients such as BWS, UNSW and Care Super.
I work closely with stakeholders across the business on product management and implementation, as well technology advisement, including security, equipment, protocols, onboarding and offboarding.
- Replatformed Gizmodo, Kotaku and Lifehacker sites onto the existing Pedestrian Group multi-site stack, resulting in an increase of ad inventory by 33%, an increase in Google Lighthouse Performance scores by an average of 31 points and a 19% revenu uplift in the July-December period following the replatforming
- Lead the merge of internal software, hardware and storage systems between Pedestrian.TV and Allure Media following the merge of the two companies into Pedestrian Group
- Implemented additional products across the Pedestrian Group portfolio, including Vev articles, additional tracking for clients and consolidated business subscriptions
In this role I was responsible for managing two departments (Product & Jobs), as well as providing ad trafficking and management support. I work closely with the Response, Sales and Projects teams providing development communication, ideation, implementation, briefing and testing, as well as product research development and implementation. Across Jobs, I provide client service and I help lead data analysis and reporting across the wider business.
- Increased Jobs revenue 15% (Year on Year, 2017 vs 2018)
- Lead the development of Pedestrian owned products, e.g. landing pages, interactive quizzes, forms
- Lead the ad server migration from Google Ad Manager to AppNexus, liaising with stakeholders across the Pedestrian & wider Nine business (i.e. Channel Nine)
As Digital Marketing & Product Executive I was responsible for the Pedestrian Jobs platform including CMS management, both technical and service based, as well as Jobs customer service. I provided data analysis across departments within the business and focussed on promotion and growth metrics, both within Jobs and for native products. I was also in charge of ad trafficking, optimisation and support, and training incoming traffic staff/managers.
- Increased revenue on Jobs platform to be above $40k/month (an increase of 25%)
- Launched Pedestrian sponsored products including a micro retail site for Doritos, an integrated search widget for Domain and a content widget for Tafe NSW
- Learnt Google Ad Manager in a month and delivered all Christmas campaigns on time and over 100%
- Consistent customer service for Jobs customers with fast, efficient and helpful solutions to problems
DUK (Formerly Studio Matrix)
As COO I managed a team of twelve across four departments (account management, social/content, design & development) and facilitated inter-departmental resourcing and liaison. I developed digital strategy research for brand growth, implemented and executed advertising campaigns and I enforced strong user experience across design and development. I was also responsible for recruitment, accounting/invoicing and office management.
- Converted the company to a new project management system
- Building a team and hiring four additional staff to ensure team resources were adequately provided for
- Transitioned our development department from offshore to freelancers in Australia, saving the company 20% off monthly development costs
- Implemented staff initiates across professional development, team building and bonuses
As Business Development Manager I was responsible for ten different client accounts, providing account management, customer relations, digital advertising (across Google AdWords, Facebook & Instagram) as well as campaign reporting.
- Consistent delivery of strong AdWords strategy to drive sales for retail clients
- Utilised Instagram advertising as part of the beta program to connect with target audience as they engaged with the brand
- Developed streamlined reporting documents to use across the business
As Sales & Communications Coordinator, I was responsible for social media marketing, EDM content creation and implementation, campaign planning and execution and Google AdWords campaign implementation.
- Increased client’s SEO on keywords for maximum reach
- Developed and implemented social strategies for four different companies